A Journey to Teulada
Eighty-plus year-old Assunta is stricken by a sudden illness and is rescued by her teenager Syrian neighbor Fatima. The old woman miraculously survives, but on awakening she discovers that, due to a strange twist of fate, her illness has brought back the presence of the men, women and children who populated her past and her native village in Sardinia, scarred by the creation of the largest military proving-ground in Europe which forced her and her people to flee.
“A journey to Teulada” is what Assunta will take at the end of her story. It will be a homecoming journey to track down that part of her that was waiting for her, buried between the hills and the sea of her own land.
- Format : 85’
- Catégory : Animated feature
- Genre : Histoire, archive
- Technique : 2D
- Directors : Nicola Contini, Pascal Chevé, Florent Mounier
- Script Writers : Nicola Contini, Lara Fremder, Emanuele Milasi
- Artistic Director : Ricardo Atzeni
- Executive Producers : Isla Production (France) Paul Rognoni and Paul Antoine Simonpoli, Mommotty (Italy) Nicola Contini and Laura Biagini, 2d3D Animations (France) Malika Brahmi
- Line Producer : 2d3D Animations
- Public : Young adults, adults