To pay the drugs for his seriously ill brother, Iqbal have to work for an unscrupulous carpet manufacturer who abuses and exploits children to enrich himself. But Iqbal did not let it go, he decided to escape to protest against their conditions and release his companions in misfortune.
- Production year: 2013-2014
- Format : 80’
- Category: Animated feature-length film of animation – Adapted by Francesco d’ Adamo’s novel ” Iqbal, Child against the slavery “
- Type : Adventure
- Technique : 3D
- Music: “Sans hasard” LSX and Patrizio Fariselli
- Directors: Michel Fuzellier and Babak Payami
- Authors scenario: Michel Fuzellier, Paolo Bonaldi and Lara Fremder
- Graphic authors: Simona Bursi, Donata Pizzato and Serge Elissalde
- Producers: Gertie (Italy) , 2d3D Animations and Montparnasse Productions
- Service provider: assisting Real, executive and delegated Production, 3D LO/ANIMATION (Maya), model/rig, 2D FX, compositing, French version (voice Bruno Solo and Yvan Le Bolloc’ h), Arabic version, Arabic version with French substitles, post-production and PAD.
- Distributors : Eurozoom (Ciné, vidéo et TV France) and CyberGroup
- Partners: UNICEF (Italy and France)
- Public : Family
- Release of the film: August, 2016